- 1 head cauliflower
- 5 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil plus 2 tablespoons
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate arils
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Chop cauliflower into fist size chunks. Toss peeled garlic and cauliflower in 2 tablespoons olive oil and spread onto a baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and transfer to oven to roast for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the gremolata by finely chopping the garlic and parsley. In a small bowl, toss parsley and garlic together with the pomegranate and lemon zest. Set aside.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the roasted cauliflower and garlic into a blender. Add tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Scoop into a shallow serving bowl and top with herb and pomegranate gremolata. Serve with Que Pasa tortilla chips and enjoy!